French Doors Oxford
Double opening uPVC French Doors can turn an existing simple doorway into a grand entrance. The added expanse of glass that replacement French Doors provide lets in floods of light and creates a feeling of spaciousness, even when closed.
Mcleans Windows made uPVC French Doors improve the value and visual aesthetics of your home and also improve access to conservatories, gardens, courtyards and paved patio areas.
The best French doors in Oxford
When opened, replacement French Doors give you easy access to the outdoors, allowing excellent additional ventilation during the hot summer months. Our bespoke French doors are available in a range of colours and woodgrain effect finishes, as well as with the option of integral or raised Georgian bars.
However, uPVC French Doors are not restricted to external use, as many home owners choose to join an orangery or conservatory to their house using replacement French Doors, to create an impressive secure internal doorway.
All our double doors and French doors come with the following features:
- High quality 70mm profiles
- Profiles with a minimum 3mm wall thickness, fabricated and reinforced to meet British Board of Agrément standards
- Tough multi chambered thermally efficient UPVC frame
- Toughened safety glass
- High security multi-point hook locks
- Hinge security bolts
- High security internally glazing beads
- Non shrink concealed draft proof coextruded gasket seals
- Wide range of options including Georgian bars, lead designs, textured and obscured glass
- A selection of finishes including rosewood, light oak and white
- Additional options such as low aluminium thresholds, choice of handles and hardware designs and colours
- Dual reinforced thermal efficient panels